27 setembro, 2016

GearBest!

I was recently contacted by GearBest.
What is GearBest? Well, it's an online shop with lots of interesting things, since clothing until gadgets!

I had the opportunity to choose 3 items, so that I could talk about them on my blog.
I picked out some pretty and different clothing, unfortunately one of the items I choose was out of stock, so they sent an other item (which I loved so much!).

All items are size XL (and for a change, they were really big! Everything fit me perfectly!)

I was tempted to achieve this item, because of this post.



It's made of Cotton, it's very confortable and long (not a crop top). Really nice to wear in the spring weather.


The second item, was a pretty pink blouse. In the description it says "dress", actually the blouse is really long (but for me, it could be a very short dress). So, let's keep it as a blouse.



I choose this item, because it screamed out Vintage! The colour is beautiful, it's like an old pinkish and it's a really nice and comfy. It's really light, and I don't think it's see-through. 




I can't wait to wear them and show how they look nice in outfits!!!

The other item, I choose was a dress to wear to the beach, but it was out of stock, so they sent me a beautiful silver ring! It's so cute to use in the summer time, it screams out beach time!!




Many thanks to GearBest staff, for the kind cooperation!

I recomend having a look at the website.
They always have promotions and really great stuff!!


Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comentário:

  1. o anel foi meu preferido *-* quero um igual, como faz? HAHAHAH
    as blusas parecem combinar bastante com você. Parabéns pela parceria!

    beijo
    beinghellz.com

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelo comentário! Responderei logo que possível, no vosso blog.
Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible, on your blog.